Last year Ferry Corsten made waves with his three-part Hello World EP series, a globally-influenced project exhibiting his far-flung musical inspirations from dance floors the world over. And to commemorate the project, the trance purveyor has bundled the trio of releases together alongside brand new remixes from Leon Reverse, Richard Durand and Craig Connelly.
Hello World’s first edition released in February and saw Corsten tap vocal stunners Haris and Angelika Vee to create the classic tracks “Back to Paradise” and “Beat As One,” respectively reworked by Manchester-bred Craig Connelly and Dutch beatmaker Richard Durand for the Hello World compilation. The follow up Hello World 2 debuted in July bringing uptempo, dancefloor hits such as the anthemic “Reborn” and the heartfelt “Find a Way” which Leeds-based Leon Reverse remixed into a future bass groove.
Ferry concluded the volume of works with Hello World 3 in December, anchored by romance ballad “Hearts Beating Faster” featuring vocalist Ethan Thompson as well as the darkly-twisted, synth-driven “Follow You.”
Ferry Corsten: “Hello World was an ongoing album concept that I was working on throughout the past year. Being able to share the music that I was producing in real time and on a regular basis allowed me to give my fans a fresh insight of my musical journey as I went through it. I hope you enjoy the amazing remixes that have been added on to the final and complete package of Hello World.”
01. Heart’s Beating Faster (featuring Ethan Thompson)
02. Find A Way
03. Beat As One (featuring Angelika Vee)
05. Back To Paradise (featuring Haris)
06. Not Alone (featuring Temperheart)
07. Angel Dust
08. Hyper Love (featuring Nat Dunn) (Summer 15 Radio Edit)
11. Make It Ours (featuring Chris Jones) (Flashover Mix)
12. Follow You
14. Find A Way (Leon Reverse Remix)
15. Beat As One (featuring Angelika Vee) (Richard Durand Reloaded Remix)
16. Back To Paradise (featuring Haris) (Craig Connelly Remix)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.